Saturday 2 November 2013

Is it the end?

I thought I was always awesome, but a girl showed me the true way... Maybe her dad was always right - "Never ever expect much from life."
Love is a dangerous disease; never let it rule your head, is what I know. In spite of knowing this adage I was affected by this disease at the very end of my engineering. Ironically it can be called as the start of my engineering, as after a "let us just remain friends" reply from my better half I expected -- my life, my behavior, my attitude was changed to the same as I was in my first year, careless spoil brat-- the only notable difference being that I had developed a misanthrope feeling. This obvious feeling was not because she rejected me, it was because I thought 'I do not deserve her'.  This is what I frame, her actual words were "I am not worth your love"... but how can I defame someone for whom I have fallen for so badly? I mended her words and made it my way, actually favoring her way, "The author of this blog does not deserve her." I tried to manipulate her each and every word such that it becomes music to my ears. I had been saving all her messages - "I love you", "You are the best."
 I never thoughts these lines have just a banal meaning and they do not mean anything superlative... I made a mistake of over thinking on such adage; instead of over thinking I should have thought over her words. The condition soon turned worse. A guy believes that he should keep himself in a girl's best-friend's good books to get close to a girl, and similar was my thinking; the biggest mistake in this entire story lies here. 'Never ever take another route to talk to a girl', the "I love you" message which you pass to someone which has to be delivered to that special someone, the message is distorted and either the "I" or the "love" or the "you" is always missing. In my case all three were missing. The girl whom I had thought could be my wingman or for this instance wing-woman, was the one who shot my plane. Some other guy entered into the story, being a wingman, her duty is to keep others away from the sister plane; in fact the counterfeit wingman allowed the trespasser to be the king. Things went wrong, I had to drop Barney Stinson's beautiful ineffective textbooks methods and get back to the reality--the "head over heels" situation was only from one side. Girls never know what they want, this is true till they get someone who teaches them to select gets they want. A girl will eventually learn what she wants...but should she learn it in a positive way or should she learn it from a heartbreak...I never want to see her crying or sad, but today I hope that my special one gets the heartbreak feeling, not that I want to hurt her for rejecting me, but YES, I am selfish and I want her...

No comments:

Post a Comment